Work with us.
JOB TITLE: Engineering Manager
Rock Paper Coin is a vertically integrated financial platform that is revolutionizing how couples and event professionals collaborate through an efficient and user-focused digital platform. We are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for an engineering manager to lead and grow the engineering team. You will work closely with the founders to build the future of Rock Paper Coin.
As a manager, you will lead and work with the team to build features across the platform to solve the industry's outdated digital disconnect and streamline Rock Paper Coin’s customers workflows.
Challenges we’re tackling:
- Managing and sharing documents among three parties involved with strategic permissions and tools for easy planning.
- Working to supply customers with templates to better streamline their business practices
- Developing business management tools and offerings through third party integrations.
Qualifications & Skills:
5+ years of full-time experience and very high proficiency programming in front end technologies, specifically React.JS and React Native
2+ years experience in a management or tech lead role and managing a department budget
Experience leading the architecture and implementation of web services and front end apps
- Knowledge of Next.JS, Prisma, GraphQL, Cucumber, Jest
You could be a great Engineering Manager at Rock Paper Coin if:
- You’ve architected, built, and deployed complex web applications
- You have experience writing maintainable, well-tested code while moving fast
- You love working collaboratively and cross-functionally to bring new ideas to life
- You’re an aspiring entrepreneur and want an unparalleled experience building a company from the ground floor
If you feel this description fits you and your future goals, and are ready to join an exciting startup making waves, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a resume along with a cover letter to: [email protected]
JOB TITLE: Member Success Manager
Interested in working for a fast growing startup? Now is your chance! Rock Paper Coin is hiring a Member Success Management (MSM) Team. Applicants must be reliable, detail oriented, motivated, outgoing, fun, and energetic with prior customer service experience.
The MSM role is responsible for overseeing territory accounts, providing customer service, driving account growth. collaborating with Rock Paper Coin’s marketing, development, and product departments to better support member needs.
- Forge relationships with new members, understand their objectives and goals
- Manage the onboarding process with new members including but not limited to: account set up, product training, and continued education
- Monitor territory account usage, adoption, and metrics
- Regular communication with members to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall user experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among members
- Leverage new and existing tools, processes, and best practices to ensure value proposition from Rock Paper Coin
- Assist with account renewals and upgrades
- Maintain impeccable administration of members in CRM
- Cross collaborate with MSM teammates to ensure a successful department
- Track daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly transactional goals
- Monitor statistics, reporting, and dashboards to identify potential areas of improvement that may require corrective actions
- Assist in negotiations on opportunities to prevent churn and secure optimal terms
- Promote referrals for new member sales
- Assist with trade shows, and marketing efforts as needed
If you feel this description fits you and your future goals, and are ready to join an exciting startup making waves, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a resume along with a cover letter to: [email protected] MSM positions are full-time, remote unless you are in the Portland, OR area.
What we offer:
- Health benefits & retirement savings account
Year end bonus program
NW Portland office / remote opportunities
An environment that fosters creativity, hard work and laughter
Additional career opportunities at Rock Paper Coin
Want to join an exciting team where opinions count, impact is made, and no day is the same? We are always looking for go-getters in Sales, Customer Support, and Development (Node.js, Next.js, React, graphql, and aws experience is preferred)
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, holiday pay, and professional development opportunities.
Reach out using the form below. We can't wait to hear from you!
Rock Paper Coin is an equal opportunity employer.